We strive to encourage this AND future generations to take control of their lives through the freedom to learn at their own pace, the opportunity to explore a variety of careers, and exposure to everyday life skills. Students will learn to make a change in their lives and communities thus creating a bright hope for our future.
Change 4 Hope is a Life Skills Extension Program. We are dedicated to helping students form a Plan - of - Action for life after High School beginning with Junior High grades 8th-12th.
Members in Change4Hope will be expected to learn and meet these objectives:
* Students will take ownership of their learning
* Students will have the opportunity to explore possible future careers.
* Students will shape into a well rounded person.
* Students will gain self-confidence, excellent study habits and communication skills.
* Students will be able to identify issues and solutions to any issues, which will shaped them into outstanding and skilled problem solvers.